Destination Irvine is Giving Away the Ultimate Orange County Vacation
Wendy Haase, Director of Tourism Marketing
Enter to Win a Trip for Four to the Center of Orange County, Valued at $4,700!
In an effort to further generate destination awareness and attract weekend visitors, Destination Irvine is giving away the ultimate Orange County vacation. One lucky winner will receive a prize package valued at an estimated $4,700.
"The prize package features round-trip airfare, a six-night stay at the Wyndham Hotel along with gift certificates to some of Irvine's most popular restaurants and attractions," said Wendy Haase, Director of Tourism Marketing, Destination Irvine. "In addition, we are including a whale watching tour and tickets to Disneyland Parks and Knott's Barry Farm to showcase Irvine's close proximity to all Orange County has to offer."
"Irvine is the ideal hub-n-spoke destination for those visiting Orange County," added Haase. "Some of the benefits of staying in Irvine - our hotel tax is 10% in comparison to 17% elsewhere in the county, we are recognized as ‘America's Safest Big City' and the city is conveniently located to John Wayne Airport and major Southern California highways."
The prize package includes:
• (4) $300 vouchers for Southwest Airlines
• 6-night stay at the Wyndham Hotel Irvine
• $300 car rental voucher
• (4) Tickets to Disneyland Park
• (4) Tickets to Disney California Adventure Park
• (4) tickets to Knott's Berry Farm
• Tour for (4) Newport Landing Whale Watching
• (4) Arrive and Drive passes to KI Speed
• (4) Pro Value Pack to Boomers! Irvine
• $200 certificate to Irvine Spectrum Center/Fashion Island (includes OC Stylish Savings book)
• $100 certificate to South Coast Plaza (includes VIP Passport with exclusive offers)
• $100 certificate to Andrei's Conscious Cuisine & Cocktails
• $100 certificate to Bistango
• $100 certificate to Prego Ristorante
• $50 certificate to Gaufree Artisan Waffle Sandwiches
• $25 certificate to 85°C Bakery
• $25 certificate to Yogurtland
Estimated Retail Value - $4,700
Destination Irvine is promoting the sweepstakes via banner ads on Facebook, Expedia, TripAdvisor, aRes Travel and in key markets. Those booking an Irvine hotel stay through aRes Travel are automatically entered to win the sweepstakes prize package.
The sweepstakes runs now through December 30, 2014. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received in random drawing. The winner will be contacted by email.
For official rules and to enter the sweepstakes visit www.destinationirvine.com/sweepstakes.
Thanks to hotel partner - Wyndham Irvine - Orange County Airport.
Located in the center of Orange County, Irvine is conveniently accessible via John Wayne/Orange County Airport, train and car. The destination offers visitors outdoor recreation with miles of hiking and biking trails, shopping, diverse dining and family-friendly activities. Irvine's close proximity to the area's beaches and attractions makes it an ideal location for a true Southern California experience.
About Destination Irvine
Under the Irvine Chamber of Commerce, a non-profit 501(c)6, Destination Irvine, funded by a self-imposed assessment through a Hotel Improvement District (H.I.D.) positions Irvine as a destination for visitors, meetings and groups. Destination Irvine through direct sales efforts including database marketing, lead generation, trade show participation, and familiarization tours, sells the destination. In addition, Destination Irvine promotes Irvine through marketing, advertising and public relations efforts.