Valentine's Day is only a few days away, and we have 5 budget-friendly activities to do with a special someone, with friends, or family in Irvine.
1. Head over to the Starplex Cinema's Woodbridge Movies 5 for $2 Matinee before 6pm, $3 after 6pm, and $4 all-day 3D movies.
4626 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA, 92604
2. If you have your own bikes, pack a picnic and head over to Irvine's North Lake in Woodbridge for a ride around the lake ending in a lovely picnic lunch! If you don't have bikes, you can rent an electric bike from Pedego for some extra pep. They are located right by a bike trail, perfect! And if you're not really into bike riding at all, then you can still do a picnic by the lake or one of the many other parks in Irvine.
Address: 4624 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92604
Open daily 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Phone: (949) 274-7944
3. Contact your favorite Irvine restaurant to see if they host a Happy Hour menu! And take advantage of discount drinks and small bites!
4. Head over to the Diamond Jamboree center for sweet treats and pastries, like the macarons from Bon Épi Patisserie & Café, Shaved Snow or Ice from Balcony California Grill and Bar, Guppy Tea House Café, and Sandwich Club, Boba from Lollicup, frozen yogurt from Yogurtland, baked goods from 85ºC Bakery Café, and more!
5. If you're hosting a small shindig or wanted to craft up a storm with handmade cards for Valentine's Day, the Daiso Japan store off Culver and the 5 freeway is perfect for party planning and craft items for an extremely affordable price. Many items are $1.50 unless otherwise marked!
Share with us what your plans are for this Valentine's Day!
Images via Pinterest, Starplex Cinemas, Destination Irvine, Diamond Jamboree, Daiso