Welcome Sports Planners!
Destination Irvine welcomes the opportunity to host your next sporting event. With a wide array of sport venues for virtually any sport, a variety of lodging choices, and team-friendly restaurants and attractions, Irvine can host professional or amateur sporting events, tournaments, or qualifiers.
Top 10 Reasons to Host Your Sporting Event in Irvine
- First-Class Facilities - Some of the most beautiful sports facilities in Southern California.
- Experience - Strong record of holding major events
- Accommodations for Every Budget - Irvine boasts 15 hotels ranging from full-service to economy with more than 3,600 sleeping rooms.
- Safety - "America's Safest Big City" according to the FBI since 2005.
- Easily Accessible - Irvine is easily accessible by car via Interstates 5 and 40. Once here, getting around is easy, as routes 73 and 55, can take you nearly everywhere in the area.
- Close to Perfect Weather - Irvine averages 280+ sunny days a year! Temperatures range from highs between the mid 60s to mid 80s and lows from the 40s to 60s.
- Complimentary Assistance - Complimentary services to secure an event location and hotel accommodations
- Family Friendly - Family & kid-friendly attractions
- Center of Orange County - Close proximity to the area's popular beaches and famous attractions.
- Clean & Green - Over 2,000 acres of open space
Contact our knowledgeable staff for more detailed information and further assistance:
Complimentary Planning Services
- RFP distribution to hotels
- Sports facility selection guidance
- Referrals to area restaurants, attractions and activities
Demea Metcalf, Director of Sales
email@example.com or (949) 502-4127