Contact: Jenny Wedge
Office: (949) 252-5182
BROOKSTONE AND XPRESSPA NOW OPEN AT JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT
SANTA ANA, Calif. - John Wayne Airport (JWA) is pleased to announce the opening of two new Airport concessions in the Thomas F. Riley Terminal: Brookstone and XpresSpa opened for business November 1, and are located in Terminal B near Gate 10.
Brookstone offers a wide selection of lifestyle travel gadgets for the traveler and is a leader in identifying high quality, functional products that are not widely available from other retailers. XpresSpa is JWA's only full-service spa offering relaxing massages, manicures/pedicures, waxing, facials and hair styling services.
These new establishments will join the 30-plus retail and dining options that opened at John Wayne Airport as part of the Airport Improvement Program. Other concessions include:
• TERMINAL A: California Pizza Kitchen, CNN Newsstand Orange County, Hudson News, Hudson News/Discover OC, McDonald's/McCafé, RipCurl, Starbucks, Sunglass Hut and Zov's Grab and Go.
• ROTATED SQUARE (between Gates 8 and 9): Farmer's Market by Laguna Culinary Arts, Ruby's Diner and Ruby's Diner To Go.
• TERMINAL B: CNBC News Orange County, Hobie Sand Bar, La Tapenade Mediterranean Café, McDonald's/McCafé, South Coast News, Starbucks and Vino Volo.
• THE MARKETPLACE (between Gates 13 and 14): Beachfront News, Caterina's, InMotion Entertainment, Javi's, Jerry's Wood-Fired Dogs, Pei Wei, Pinkberry, Subway and Zov's.
• TERMINAL C: Anaheim Ducks Breakaway Bar & Grill, Carl's Jr./Green Burrito, Cíao Gourmet Market, CNBC News Express, CNN Newsstand, OCTravelMart and Starbucks.
To view descriptions and a map of all the retail and dining options at JWA, visit www.ocair.com/terminal/shops. For more information about John Wayne Airport, visit www.ocair.com.
# # #
John Wayne Airport (SNA) is owned by the County of Orange and is operated as a self-supporting enterprise that receives no general fund tax revenue. The Airport serves approximately nine million passengers annually and reaches more than 20 nonstop destinations in the United States, Mexico and Canada. More information can be found at www.ocair.com or at facebook.com/johnwayneairport or on twitter.com/johnwayneair.
You can access JWA news releases at www.ocair.com/newsroom/news