Recently transformed, the Irvine Marriott reveals its new M Club Lounge - a semi-private space for Premier and Gold Club Members. The first club lounge in the brand's portfolio to have an exterior entrance, the new facility can be accessed from outside of the hotel and is now available for use.
An exclusive space to work or recharge, M Club Lounge is an area reserved for Elite and Club paying members with perks including a range of complimentary food and beverage options such as hot breakfast, evening drinks, hors d'oeuvres, and premium beverages including espresso and hand-crafted libations. Accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the M Club Lounge also offers free Wi-Fi, printing and power supplies to ensure uninterrupted productivity for business travelers.
With its M Club redesign, the Irvine Marriott enters the final phases of a $35 million dollar property-wide transformation. Meeting the needs of today's traveler, the property introduces deluxe services and modern coastal-designed spaces. General Manager Scott McCoy says that the transformation is a shift in thinking that allows travelers to fully soak in the destination.
"Today's travelers are looking for multi-dimensional experiences that inspire creativity and still maintain a personalized touch," continued McCoy. "The future of travel is all about connection. Whether through technology, thought provoking conversations or a fresh perspective, connection is key and this project not only reflects that standard, but also Marriott's continued vision of innovation."
In addition to the new M Club Lounge, other additions include:
• New Front Entrance - Lined with soaring palm trees, the entry welcomes guests with a freshly designed aesthetic that reveals an invigorating escape in Orange County. With a majestic waterfall as the centerpiece, a calming water cascade provides a relaxing soundtrack for guests as customizable LED lighting offers seasonal color and flare.
• Great Room - The grand gathering space showcases a seaside-meets-city-vibe accented by works from local artists, and stunning white limestone that provides a place for passing time, not simply passing by. Additionally, a custom built 'Fusion Table' moonlights as a pool table, but is easily lowered six inches and covered with a lid to be transformed into a dining table.
• Modern Guest Rooms - The property's 496 reimagined rooms, including nine suites, offer a spacious and upgraded look complete with tailored solutions that are as inventive as its guests. Based on consumer insights, locally-inspired accents offer a sense of place, and the work surface provides flexibility to freely move and use technology wherever the guest desires. Bathtubs have been replaced with deluxe walk-in showers and spa-like lighting to provide a relaxed and upgraded bath experience. State-of-the-art entertainment is offered including access to Netflix, Crackle and curated TED Talks.
• Culinary and Beverage Concepts - Keeping glasses raised and conversation buzzing, FLOE Lounge dishes coastal-inspired menus and features relaxed seating with acoustic alcoves, large communal tables and a private dining room. Inspired by wanderlust, Y.N.K (You Never Know) offers an evolving cocktail and culinary experience that 'pops-up' as new destinations every few weeks with fresh globally inspired food and beverage offerings.
• Outdoor and Pool Areas - Travelers recharge poolside in the California sun at the Irvine Marriott's new pool area, which features fire pits, open area for events, and modern furniture. A nearby living herb garden adds flavor to libations and culinary programming.
• Fitness Spaces -The Irvine Marriott's new fitness center offers a selection of workout choices to help guests align the body and mind. Precision training equipment and exterior spaces provide alternative training experiences to meet the fitness needs of guests.
• Meetings Imagined - Designed to encourage a group's ingenuity, meetings at the Irvine Marriott provide a blank canvas to create an event with purpose and meaning. New glass encased meeting spaces can be customized with lighting, video projection, digital mapping and more.
• Cannery Row - Offering 3,016 square feet of event space, the Cannery Row shipping container spaces maintain an element of surprise, allowing planners to bring their most ambitious event ideas to life in the unique outdoor space.
• Networking: Alone or Together - For a moment of solitude amidst the buzz of a meeting, Cocoon Seating provides privacy and personal space by shielding against outside noise. With smartphone connection capabilities, meeting goers can play music through built-in Bluetooth speakers, or join a conference call without noise and distractions. For groups, Team Foosball allows for up to 12 players to join in on a high-energy teambuilding game for shoulder-to-shoulder networking outside of the meeting room.
For more information about the redesign at the Irvine Marriott, to schedule an interview or for high-resolution images, contact Haley at Messner@fastforwardevents.com.
About Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa: There is a certain life altering energy at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa. Away from the crowds, on the quiet side of California's famed Coronado Island, it is a seaside destination that possesses an air of seclusion. The resort features three floors with 273 rooms, 27 suites, 23 meeting rooms with 25,000 square feet of total event space, two restaurants, outdoor pool and whirlpool, the brand new Spa at Coronado Island and state-of-the-art wellness center. Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa provides nearby access to popular San Diego attractions including, Balboa Park, PETCO Park and the San Diego Zoo, and is located at 2000 Second St. in Coronado. For information, visit www.marriott.com/SANCI
or call 1-619-435-3000.
Join Marriott Rewards now and earn points that can be redeemed for free hotel stays and room upgrades at 3,800 hotels in over 70 countries.
Learn more about Marriott International Inc.