It's that time of year again, the Fashion and Food Truck Meet Up at the Irvine Spectrum Center. The event runs today, Friday 5/15- Sunday 5/17 from 11am-10pm at the Giant Wheel Court (in front of the ferris wheel). Bring some sunshine to the gloomy, rainy day with delicious bites and shopping for new pieces!
On Saturday 5/16 from 2pm-4pm, Francesca's Collections, Irene's Story, and KAITLYN will be creating a pop-up fashion experience in which guests can shop curated closets from each store located at the Giant Wheel Court. The fun doesn't stop there, visit the participating stores to shop their full collection and enjoy refreshments and shopping incentives.
If you're going to be stopping by to shop or check out the festivities, take a pic and use the hashtag #FashionFoodTruckMeetUp #irvinespectrum. Five (5) winners will be selected to win $100 gift cards valid at Irvine Spectrum Center, Fashion Island and The Market Place; the winners will be announced on Monday5/18.
Here are the participating fashion and food trucks, read more here.
- Le Fashion Truck, credited as being L.A.'s first fashion truck after opening in 2011, has since been featured in major national and international press, including NBC's Today Show, USA Today and Lucky Magazine. Le Fashion Truck offers clothing and accessories by emerging designers for women on the go who love the boho-chic aesthetic - find everything from handmade jewelry to scarves, handbags and more aboard their pink truck, which also comes outfitted with a dressing room.
- L.A.'s premier boutique on wheels, J.D. Luxe, offers up all the latest trend-forward looks and accessories with a bohemian-meets-rocker edge. From maxi dresses to statement jewelry and even its own line of ultra-soft tanks, tees and hoodies for both men and women, J.D. Luxe is its own fashion house on wheels.
- Michael Stars, the popular California womenswear brand, will bring its "Curbside Boutique," a 16-foot beach-themed fashion truck for guests to peruse their 2015 Spring/Summer collection of perfect-fitting tees, shorts, linen pants and tops, dresses, jackets, rompers, jumpsuits and more with prices ranging from $40 to $200.
- The Lime Truck, from local OC chef Daniel Shemtob, winner of The Food Network's Great Food Truck Challenge and owner of TLT Food at Irvine Spectrum Center. Find all your favorite SoCal-inflected fare such as carnitas fries, ahi poke nachos and pulled-pork nachos
- Dogzilla, O.C.'s favorite hot dog truck, features Japanese fusion hot dogs for the adventurous palate seeking familiar favorites with a modern, cultural twist. The classic American street food is taken to a whole new level by adding yakisoba noodles, furikake seasoning, homemade teriyaki sauce, avocado and other non-traditional toppings you won't find on other hot dogs.
Images via Orange County Zest Blog