The highly anticipated Pacific Wine + Food Classic comes to Orange County at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort on Saturday August 19th and Sunday August 20th with a spectacular culinary entertainment line up and the best in food, wine and cocktails.
Aside from experiencing the more than 100 food, wine and cocktail stations, the Fisher & Paykel / DCS Cooking Stage hosted by Food Network Star Simon Majumdar will feature live culinary demonstrations of dishes and cocktails inspired by the flavors of summer, as well as cooking tips from an incredible lineup of local celebrity chefs.
VIP guests will get to enjoy a refreshing hand crafted Patrón cocktail at Pacific Food & Wine Classic as apart of 27 locations worldwide featured in the Patrón the Summer Cocktail Tour. What else do VIP guests receive?
- One hour early admission
- Access to the Grassy VIP lounge overlooking the bay that will serve special bites
- Patrón infused popsicles and Chunk'n Chip Patrón infused Ice Cream Sammiches
- VIP tickets are very limited, and you can purchase yours at $200 for single day admission and $350 for two-day admission
Culinary Entertainment Schedule:
· Chef Geeta Bansal, Clay Oven - How to prepare Watermelon Curry
· Tricia Carr, Master Mixologist will show us how to make 2 of her summer cocktail favorites
· Chef Jamie Gwen, Culinary Radio Host - How to make Spanish Summer Gazpacho & Summer Fruit Soup
· Tess Masters "The Blender Girl" - How to make Pineapple Salsa Smoothie
· Chef Kris Morningstor, most recently with Terrine - How to make Truffled Chicken Liver
· Chef Ray Garcia, Esquire's Chef of the Year and Executive Chef of Broken Spanish - How to make Broken Spanish, B.S. Taqueria
· Chef Brian Malarkey, Creator of over a dozen restaurants including Herb & Wood
· Kim Beto, Sommelier (SWS) - Wine pairing
· Eric Entrikin, Master Sommelier (SWS) - Wine pairing and what you should know about Rose Wines
· Ira Norof, Sommelier (CWE) - What you should know about Rose Wines with Eric Entrikin
· Chef Katy Smith, Puesto - How to make flor de calabaza soup and the corn stock
· Chef Ivan Calderon, Taco Mesa - How to make his famous Margarita
· Chef Linda Johnsen, Filomena's Italian Kitchen - How to make Salmon cheesecake
· Chef Cathy Pavlos, Provenance - How to make Grilled Peach and Heirloom Tomato Salad
· Chef Arthur Ortiz, Skyloft - How to make Shrimp Shooters
· Chef Pascal Olhats, Pascal Restaurant - How to make Scampi Provencal
· Chef Stan Frazier, Rock Star, Winner of the Chef Race & Owner of Sgt. Pepperoni Pizza - How to make Summer ceviche
· Chef Joe Youkhan - How to make charred eggplant Baba Ganoush
· Chef Brian Huskey, Bravo's Top Chef and Executive Chef/Founder of Tackle Box - How to make Beach Corn
· Kim Beto, Sommelier (SWS) - Wine pairing
· Eric Entrikin, Master Sommelier (SWS) - Wine pairing
ABOUT PACIFIC FOOD & WINE CLASSIC
is an incredible world-class culinary experience. Taste bites from local top chefs, explore over 100 wines and hand crafted premium cocktails. Enjoy celebrity chef demonstrations, master sommelier discussions and summer mixology demos. Taste the flavors of summer as the region's top chefs and mixologists create dishes from their favorite summer memories. The Pacific Wine & Food Classic is a fantastic gourmet experience on the beautiful soft sand in Newport Beach, you'll be surrounded by music and ocean breezes while enjoying the region's top chefs.
Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits, Fisher & Paykel, DCS, Melissa's Produce, Sunset Magazine, IHeartRadio, The Fork Report with Neil Saavedra, LA Times, 95.5 KLOS, The Tasting Panel, Orange Coast Magazine, The Clever Root, GoVino, The Ace Agency, OCfoodies, LA Specialty, Celebrity Cruises, Patron, Maker's Mark, Absolut Elyx, Bacardi, Fashion Island, Marriott Newport Beach, Greers OC, LA Travel Magazine, Viele & Sons, Gelson's, Kind Bar, Baja Shellfish Farms
The success of this great event depends on our wonder culinary community. Net proceeds will be given to Golden Rule charity as the beneficiary of the Pacific Wine and Food Classic in order to give back to the restaurant industry that works so hard. Golden Rule is a local charity founded in order to give back and support those in need IN the restaurant industry. Golden Rule Charity administers grants and acts as a liaison between the community and those faced with an unanticipated crisis. Big or small.
Location Address: 1131 Back Bay Drive, Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Photos via OC Restaurant Association + Pacific Food and Wine Classic Website