The Irvine Spectrum Center celebrates their much anticipated $200 million expansion unveiling with an Endless Summer Series kicking off on Saturday August 18th, starting at 10AM. The series will run for 8 weeks and feature a different theme every week. The Spectrum's 8.18 grand opening of their new expansion wing will include DJs, jugglers, marching bands, complimentary fun foods (popcorn, lemonade, cotton candy, mini churros + snow cones), prize wheels with giveaways, street teams handing out goodies, and can't-miss in-store offers at your favorite shops and restaurants.
Make sure to stop by Irvine Spectrum's newest stores: 85°C Bakery Cafe, Afters Ice Cream, Apple, BLKdot Coffee, Concrete Rose, The Denim Lab, Falasophy, gorjana, H&M, MINISO, Ra Yoga, Robata Wasa, SoHa Living, STANCE, Thomas James, and UnAffected.
Starting at 7pm, two courtyards come alive with live performances by:
- The Voice's Hanna Eyre & The Ashleys in Giant Wheel Court
- Singer/songwriter Karly Moreno in Myrtle's Court (near Old Navy)
The themed weeks include:
- Week 1, August 18 – 24 – Spectrum
- Week 2, August 25 – 31 – Fashion
- Week 3, September 1 – 7 – Beauty
- Week 4, September 8 – 14 – Sports
- Week 5, September 15 – 21 – Home & Lifestyle
- Week 6, September 22 – 28 – Music & Tech
- Week 7, September 29 – October 5 – Food
- Week 8, October 6 – 12 – Art
Check out all the details and festivities for each week here.
Photos & Info via Irvine Spectrum Center & Orange County Zest