You know that with the start of October means all things pumpkins and gearing up for Halloween; local hotspot Irvine Spectrum Center has a few events and offerings to celebrate the month. Here are some of the exciting events coming to the center that you won't want to miss:
CAROUSEL UNICORN PARTY - OCT 4TH
The center is adding a new family member to their carousel located at the Target entrance - after fan name suggestions and voting, a unicorn by the name of Sparkles will be unveiled on Oct. 4th. If you'd like to welcome the Unicorn to the family, visit the Irvine Spectrum Center on Friday Oct. 4th and also enjoy FREE carousel rides from 10AM - 12PM.
TODDLER TUESDAY - OCT 8TH
Join the center on Tuesday, October 8 from 10am - 12pm in Giant Wheel Court to experience a morning of fun, creativity and special offers from select eateries at Irvine Spectrum Center.
Tuesday, October 8: Monster Mash
DJ playing kids music
Free attraction rides (Carousel + Giant Wheel) for toddlers
These events are free and open to the public. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
HOCUS POCUS SHOWING - OCT - 12TH
If you haven't gotten to experience the interactive screen at the foot of the Giant Wheel, here's a great opportunity to with the center's upcoming movie night. Join the Irvine Spectrum Center for a special Halloween edition of their movie nights under the Giant Wheel with a seasonal classic on Saturday, October 12! The movie will start at 7PM, so plan accordingly to make sure you have time to buy snacks!
HOCUS POCUS (PG | reccomended for ages 10+)
Irvine Spectrum Center's Movie nights are free and open to the public. Here's everything you need to know to attend:
- Seating is on a first-come first-served basis beginning at 5:30pm. Set up “blanket-to-blanket” leaving little to no empty space between parties.
- The front section of the lawn is reserved for blankets and ground seating only.
- Tall chairs will NOT be permitted
- Low chairs (max seat height of 6” + max chair back height of 21”) will only be permitted at the back of the lawn
- Strollers must be on the sides or at the back of the lawn.
- No tables or large food setups are allowed (snacks are okay!)
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind are NOT permitted.
The center's Guest Services team will be on-site to assist with seating or with any questions.
If you are unsure whether the content in these movies are appropriate for your little ones, they recommend visiting https://www.commonsensemedia.org/ for age-based ratings and reviews.