The Endless Summer Festival is back in its second year to kick off Back-to-School Shopping at the Irvine Spectrum Center this Thursday August 18-Sunday August 20 in which shoppers can enjoy fun activities, and in-store events and promotions at select retailers between 2pm-7pm.
“We had such an amazing turnout at least year’s inaugural event that we’re expanding the festival to three days this year,” said Easther Liu, chief marketing officer for Irvine Company Retail Properties. “This event officially marks the start of one of our busiest shopping seasons at Irvine Spectrum Center and it’s our way to help shoppers find everything they need as they head back to school, plus extend summertime fun."
Event Highlights Include:
- Friday, Aug. 19 at Giant Wheel Court. The singer will perform hits such as “Here” and “Wild Things” from her debut album, “Know--It-- All.” Cara is currently on tour with Coldplay
- An Active Ride Shop Skate Village at Edwards Court, featuring multiple skate ramps for open skating sessions to the public, as well as demos and lessons from pro skaters
- An Open--air Yearbook Photo Booth at Carousel Court
- A Nordstrom Beauty Lounge Airstream at Giant Wheel Court will feature complimentary hair styling by T3, as well beauty makeovers by MAC and Dior
- Enjoy in-store parties each day from 5pm-7pm at select retailers such as Anthropologie, Cotton On, Active Ride Shop, Hurley I NIKE SB, Quiksilver, Irene’s Story, Old Navy, Windsor