Address: 17900 Jamboree Road, Irvine, CA 92614
Dates: Jun 09
Times: Doors open at 7 p.m. with movies starting at dusk.
Picture-Perfect Summer Nights
Our third annual Movie Nights in The Backyard is back! We're ditching the indoor movie screen for gorgeous SoCal summer nights, so round up your crew or plan a fun date night, and cozy up under the stars on our outdoor lawn.
Bring your appetite for chef's backyard BBQ with hot-off-the-grill burgers, artisan sandwiches, fresh farmers market salads and staple movie snacks like ice cream, nachos, popcorn and candies. Plus, order up a featured cocktail or bottle of wine from our fully stocked outdoor bar.
- Friday, June 9 | Rouge One: A Star Wars Story
- Friday, June 30 | La La Land
- Friday, August 11: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Bring blankets, low chairs, pillows or cushions. Advance ticket purchase is recommended online. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door.
Movie Night VIP Experience
This package includes:
- Two tickets to the movie
- Reserved front-row seating with very own picnic blanket
- Unlimited access to chef's backyard BBQ
- A bottle of red or white wine
- Complimentary valet parking
$45 for two guests. Ten VIP packages available per movie night. Advanced purchase recommended and based on availability. To book Movie Night VIP Experience, visit http://www.hotelirvine.com/happenings/movienights/vip.