2017 Rose Parade Band Director Promotion
Congratulations on your high school marching band being selected to perform in the 2017 Rose Parade®!
We invite you and your marching band to stay in Irvine, CA, "America's Safest Big City," during the event.
As our guest, you will receive:
$500 room credit at one of Irvine's 16 hotels
$500 stipend for ground transportation from/to Irvine/Pasadena
Root beer FLOAT party for your students
Contact: Demea Metcalf, Director of Sales, Destination Irvine, firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-502-4127 to arrange.
Top 5 Reasons to Stay in Irvine
- Accommodations for Every Budget - Irvine boasts 16 hotels ranging from full-service to economy
with nearly 3,800 sleeping rooms.
- Safety - "America's Safest Big City" according to the FBI since 2005.
- Easily Accessible - Irvine is easily accessible by car via Interstates 5 and 40. Once here, getting around is easy,
as routes 73 and 55, can take you nearly everywhere in the area. Less than an hour from Pasadena.
- Center of Orange County - Close proximity to the area's popular beaches and famous attractions.
- Close to Perfect Weather - Irvine averages 280+ sunny days a year! Temperatures range from highs between
the mid 60s to mid 80s and lows from the 40s to 60s.