STAY LOCAL. Plan an Unforgettable Meeting in Irvine:
If you are planning a meeting for your company or organization, keep your meeting in Irvine. If you serve on a board of a national or international association that has an annual conference or regional meeting, help support Irvine as a meeting destination and hold your meeting here.
When conventions and meetings are held in Irvine, transient occupancy tax revenues (paid by hotel guests) and sales tax revenues are generated. These taxes help support the city's general fund, which pays for city services like police, fire and education. Plus visitors support local businesses!
Meeting-friendly Irvine boasts:
- 22 major brand hotels from economy to full-service and boutique
- Nearly 4,900 sleeping rooms
- More than 190,000 sq.ft. of hotel meeting space to accommodate groups of 10 to 1,200 people
- A variety of venues available for conferences, receptions, special events and team-building activities totaling more than 1 million sq. ft. of event space
Why host your meeting in Irvine?
- Your attendees will be impressed by a masterfully-planned meeting.
- Your attendees will appreciate the convenience of having a meeting in the center of Orange County.
- Hosting a meeting in Irvine supports your local economy and enhances the quality of life for its residents.
How Destination Irvine can help:
Destination Irvine is a one-stop-shop resource offering complementary services for planning and service support to all groups holding conventions, trade shows, meetings and public events in Irvine.
Complimentary Event Service Programs Include:
- RFP distribution
- Event planning assistance
- Site negotiations
- Site visits
- Contract negotiations
- Familiarization tours
- Off-site venue recommendations
- Referrals to area restaurants
- Activity and team building recommendations
Learn about Destination Irvine's Loyalty Program
For more information contact: AnaLaura Becerra, Director of Corporate Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org.