STAY LOCAL. KEEP BUSINESS IN IRVINE.
If you are in need of hotel accommodations for your company or organization, book your hotel room block in Irvine.
When hotel rooms are booked in Irvine, transient occupancy tax revenues (paid by hotel guests) and sales tax revenues are generated. These taxes help support the city's general fund, which pays for city services like police, fire and education. Plus hotel guests support local businesses, like restaurants and retail!
How Destination Irvine can help:
Destination Irvine is a one-stop-shop resource offering complementary services for planning and service support to all groups seeking eight or more hotel rooms.
Complimentary Event Service Programs Include:
- RFP distribution
- Event planning assistance
- Site negotiations
- Site visits
- Contract negotiations
- Familiarization tours
- Off-site venue recommendations
- Referrals to area restaurants
- Activity and team building recommendations
Learn about Destination Irvine's Loyalty Program
Meeting-friendly Irvine boasts:
- 22 major brand hotels from economy to full-service and boutique
- Nearly 4,900 sleeping rooms
- More than 190,000 sq. ft. of hotel meeting space.
For more information contact: AnaLaura Becerra, Director of Corporate Sales, email@example.com.