Innovative Meetings in Irvine
ACCESS Local Thought Leaders' Ideas.
CONNECT with Innovative High-Tech Industries.
MEET in Irvine.
Irvine is an unmatched destination for technology & life science focused meetings & conferences.
Irvine offers a unique opportunity to elevate your meetings and conferences to the next level. Take advantage of access to expert speakers and industry sponsors for any event. Grow your delegate base, sponsorship dollars, and exhibitor footprint to gain a competitive advantage for your organization.
Irvine was master planned to be an economic powerhouse. Leveraging our strategic location at the epicenter of Southern California's innovation ecosystem, our life science, and information technology sectors* fuel dominance in medical device, ophthalmology, cybersecurity, software development, and digital arts, media, and gaming.
*Sectors include medical device makers, computer product companies, drug makers, aerospace & defense contractors. All companies listed are located in the greater Irvine area.
TECHNOLOGY & LIFE SCIENCES
Over 900 tech and 400 life sciences companies call Irvine home!
Irvine is the heart of Southern California’s “Technology Coast,” with more than 40% of Orange County’s high tech and bio-medical companies engaged in research and development. Irvine is home to technology giants such as Toshiba America Information Systems, Broadcom, Blizzard Entertainment, Edwards Life Sciences, Masimo Corporation, B. Braun Medical, Inc. and Allergan.
Irvine has a skilled workforce. Sixty-eight percent of residents have a college degree compared to 33% nationally.
The University of California, Irvine (UCI) is an emerging research and academic powerhouse with more than $300 million in annual research and development awards. UCI was recently ranked by U.S. News and World Reports as the 9th Best Public University in America and the 44th Best University overall. UCI is home to the University Research Park, anchored by Broadcom’s 700,000 square foot campus. UCI collaborates with local industries and public agencies to develop innovative programs and resources.
- City, County, State & Federal Connections and Networks: access to elected officials and contacts at local, county, state and federal agency level to assist, inform and problem solve.
- U.S. Commercial Service: specialists who assist on market entry strategy, finding partners and establishing sales channels.
- Global Markets: experts in international trade, exporting, customs, legal, in-country markets and data, inter-cultural preparation and training.
- StartupOC Now!: robust startup ecosystem -- Eureka, EvoNexus, PeopleSpace, OCTANe, UCI Applied Innovation, Fast Start Studios, K5, Tech Coast Angels, ROC, Tri Tech and more.
- OCTANe: LaunchPad accelerator, programs, and events to connect people and ideas with capital and resources to stimulate medical device and technology growth.
- The Cove: University of California, Irvine's Applied Innovation created this 31,000 square feet of state-of-the-art technological facility and office space.
- Orange County World Trade Week Breakfast & Forum - showcasing global keynote speakers, international connections, export success stories, and trade forecasts.
Take advantage of access to expert speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, potential research and business development opportunities. Connect with local thought leaders.
Learn why Irvine is an industry knowledge hub that will add value and enhance your program.