Welcome Sports Planners!
Destination Irvine welcomes the opportunity to host your next sporting event. With a wide array of sports venues for virtually any sport, a variety of lodging choices, and team-friendly restaurants and attractions, Irvine can host all professional, amateur sporting events, tournaments, and qualifiers.
Top 10 Reasons to Host Your Sporting Event in Irvine
- Complimentary Assistance - Destination experts able to help secure your event location and hotel accommodations.
- First-Class Facilities - Some of the most beautiful sports facilities in Southern California.
- Experience - Strong record of holding major events.
• 2021 & 2017 USA Water Polo National Junior Olympics
• 2020, 2019 & 2018 LA Rams Training Camp
• 2019 & 2018 NAIA Men's Soccer National Championship
• 2017 Softball Champions Cup 18-under Junior Olympics Showcase
• 2016 USA Synchro West Zone Championships
• 2015 World Cup of Softball
• 2014 USA Swimming Junior Nationals
- Accommodations for Every Budget - Irvine boasts 22 hotels ranging from full-service to extended-stay with nearly 4,900 sleeping rooms.
- Safety - "America's Safest Big City" according to the FBI since 2005.
- Easily Accessible - Irvine is easily accessible by car via Interstates 5 and 405. Once here, getting around is easy, as routes 73 and 55, can take you nearly everywhere in the area.
- Close to Perfect Weather - Irvine averages 280+ sunny days a year! Temperatures range from highs between the mid-60s to mid-80s and lows from the 40s to 60s, with an annual high temperature of 72.7°F.
- Natural Beauty - Over 16,500 acres of parks, sports fields and dedicated open space, the most in the county!
- Family Friendly - Family & kid-friendly attractions.
- Center of Orange County - Close proximity to the area's popular beaches and famous attractions.
Contact Dave Lucey, Director of Sports Sales, email@example.com or (949) 502-4114 for more detailed information and further assistance: