Welcome Sports Planners!
Destination Irvine welcomes the opportunity to host your next sporting event. With a wide array of sport venues for virtually any sport, a variety of lodging choices, and team-friendly restaurants and attractions, Irvine can host professional or amateur sporting events, tournaments, or qualifiers.
Top 10 Reasons to Host Your Sporting Event in Irvine
- Complimentary Assistance - Destination experts able to help secure your event location and hotel accommodations.
- First-Class Facilities - Some of the most beautiful sports facilities in Southern California.
- Experience - Strong record of holding major events.
- 2017 USA Water Polo National Junior Olympics
- 2017 Softball Championships Cup 18-under Junior Olympics Showcase
- 2016 USA Synchro West Zone Championships
- 2015 World Cup of Softball
- 2104 USA Swimming Junior Nationals
- Accommodations for Every Budget - Irvine boasts 21 hotels ranging from full-service. to extended-stay with more than 4,700 sleeping rooms.
- Safety - "America's Safest Big City" according to the FBI since 2005.
- Easily Accessible - Irvine is easily accessible by car via Interstates 5 and 405. Once here, getting around is easy, as routes 73 and 55, can take you nearly everywhere in the area.
- Close to Perfect Weather - Irvine averages 280+ sunny days a year! Temperatures range from highs between the mid 60s to mid 80s and lows from the 40s to 60s, with an annual high temperature of 72.7°F.
- Natural Beauty - Over 16,000 acres of acres of parks, sports fields and dedicated open space, the most in the county!
- Family Friendly - Family & kid-friendly attractions.
- Center of Orange County - Close proximity to the area's popular beaches and famous attractions.
Contact Dave Lucey, Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 502-4114 for more detailed information and further assistance: