Submit an Event
Destination Irvine's online events calendar features events appealing to out-of-town leisure visitors and conference delegates.
Criteria for inclusion on Destination Irvine's event calendar:
- Before entering your event, please search the calendar to make sure it isn't already listed.
- The event must be open to the public.
- Only events inside the municipality of Irvine and select Orange County events will be listed.
- Priority will be given to events with high visitor appeal and those that best present a compelling reason to travel to Irvine.
- Non-visitor events including auctions, clinics, seminars and classes of limited appeal to travelers will not be included.
- For best results, events should be submitted at least 90 days in advance.
- If uploading an event image, horizontal orientation at largest available size/resolution displays best on the calendar. Photographs are preferred. Logos and event flyers don't format properly and cannot be published. Image must be horizontal and 1200 x 800 minimum.
Destination Irvine reserves the right to decline to list any event and edit submissions for grammar, spelling, clarity, accuracy or to meet style guidelines.